Real Estate Legal Secretary
Catalyst Experiential is looking for a full time Legal Secretary to join our team. Working from our headquarters in Newtown Square, the real estate legal secretary will support the head of real estate and the real estate team in their day-to-day operations.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Help to draft, revise, and quality control documents such as leases, contracts, and easements
- Review title commitments and surveys
- Coordinate closing document with landowners and title agents
- Conduct general secretarial tasks, including answering the phone and taking messages, managing calendars, scheduling travel arrangements, managing files, and coordinating distribution of legal and other correspondence
- Conduct other miscellaneous tasks as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Occasional off hour needs
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects throughout the day sometimes with a heavy workload.
- Working knowledge of legal documents & using MS Word Styles for formatting, redlining, table of contents, styles, inserting and labeling pdf documents and inserting into documents.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills.
- Desire to learn.
- Good analytical & writing skills (excellent spelling & grammar).
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with attorneys in a fast-paced busy role.
- Fast learner.
- College degree preferred, but not required; prefer at least 4 years experience as a legal secretary within a real estate environment.
This position offers full benefits, a variety of growth opportunities, and potential for incentive compensation. For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Careers@CatalystEX.com.