Asset Maintenance Manager
Catalyst Experiential is looking for an Asset Maintenance Manager to join our team as we expand throughout the Tri-State Area. Working from our headquarters in Newtown Square, PA., the Asset Maintenance Manager role will be to Perform necessary site visits daily/weekly to multiple locations in both PA & NJ to ensure all assets are in good working order and meet appearance standards of Catalyst Experiential.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate would be responsible for managing contractors who maintain grounds, including garden and lawn upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken pipes, scheduling electrical repairs to facilities and basic upkeep
- Coordinate with construction manager regarding seasonal responsibilities for assets
- Perform necessary site visits daily/weekly to multiple locations in both PA & NJ.
- Ensure all assets are in good working order and meet appearance standards of Catalyst Experiential
- Manage RFP process to ensure multiple bids are received for each scope of work
- Establish job processes (RFI’s, submittals, and pay applications)
Oversee that all safety precautions and high-quality standards are met
- Maintain folder structure & document control (confirm that all project docs have been collected i.e., bonds, insurance, subcontract signed, lien waivers and fully executed contracts as applicable, project specs, safety plans, warranties & user manuals
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong Background in MEP; Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing is a plus
- Perform Minor repairs and minor upkeep of assets
- Strong written, verbal, and digital communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task proficiently
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to travel and work additional hours when needed to meet business plan goals.
- Candidate must also have his or her own source of transportation, vehicle Insurance and a valid driver’s license
This position offers full benefits, a variety of growth opportunities, and potential for incentive compensation. For immediate consideration please submit your resume to, Careers@CatalystEX.com.