Catalyst Experiential is looking for a full-time controller to join our team as we expand into new markets. Working from our headquarters in Newtown Square, the controller will be responsible for financial management, oversight, and reporting. And, working with the CFO, they will help to create the infrastructure required to support the organization as it grows.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of company’s financial status.
- Support the CFO in developing financial projections and models
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
- Perform financial and administrative tasks as required, including AR/AP management, invoicing, payroll, and benefits administration.
- Minimum of a BA and a CPA, MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years experience managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills with ability to do strategic data interpretation as opposed to simple reporting
- Consistent with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated and does require constant supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize projects
- Collaborative and a team player
- Attention to detail, patience and perseverance is a must
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment a plus
This position offers full benefits, a variety of growth opportunities, and potential for incentive compensation. For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Careers@EX.com